The Law Society of South Australia Standard Property Documents
NOTE: COVID 19 Annexures for each of the residential and non-residential Contracts of the Sale and Purchase of Land are now available
This suite of Standard Property Documents
are provided by the Law Society to assist Legal Practitioners prepare
contracts for the sale and purchase of residential and non-residential
land in South Australia, and to assist in preparing mortgages to which
the National Credit Code does not apply.
The documents are available for use with a purchase of a 12 month
subscription enabling all employees within a firm to access the
documents online, as often as required, within the subscription period.
The Society updates the documents periodical, including when there are changes in legislation, and therefore recommends practitioners
download a fresh copy prior to each use.
The Standard Property Documents contains the following:
Land Contract Suite
Mortgage and Loan Suite
- Instructions for using the package
- Standard Contract for Sale and Purchase of Land for Residential and Non Residential Properties (including Schedule and Execution Clauses)
- Special Conditions (Annexures) for Contracts
- Guarantee and Indemnity Templates
- Vendor Statement Templates
- Loan Agreement
- National Mortgage Form (NMF 1A)
- Standard Terms and Conditions of Mortgage
- Loan and Mortgage Documents Instructions for Users