During the event Michael Kay from Wallmans Lawyers will be speaking on:
The Law Regulating Sexual Harassment - A Practical Guide for Employers
• Critical context and recent developments
• The law of sexual harassment in practice
• Vicarious liability for employers
• Best practice in a workplace: policies, procedures and training
• Fostering a compliance culture
• Workplace relationships & out of hours conduct
Michael is a specialist employment, safety and workers compensation lawyer. Michael has significant experience acting for all levels of Government, including the South Australian Government through the Crown Solicitor’s Office. Michael has been repeatedly recognised in both Best Lawyers of Australia and Doyle’s Guide to the Legal Profession for his expertise in both employment law and WHS.
COVID-19 Restrictions & General Information
- By registering for this event, you acknowledge and accept that your details will be provided to the venue, or you will be required to scan
a QR code for check in with your mobile phone, or sign a manual hand written check in for contact tracing purposes.
- By registering for this event, you are required to adhere to the SA Governments advice found here
- Should COVID-19 restrictions change and holding this event is no longer possible, the Society will notify registrants as soon as possible.
- Further information regarding COVID-19 can be found here