3 CPD UNITS IN Professional Skills or Practice Management/Business Skills
Presenter; Jonathan Robinson M.A., M.F.T.
Outstanding Client Service: 10 Keys to Create Client Satisfaction and Get Referrals
Jonathan Robinson is a psychotherapist, best-selling author of 12 books, and a professional speaker from Northern California. He has reached over 100 million people around the world with his practical methods, and his work has been translated into 47 languages. Mr. Robinson has made numerous appearances on the Oprah show, as well as many other national TV talk shows, and articles about him have appeared in USA Today, Newsweek and The Los Angeles Times. He has spoken to dozens of Fortune 500 companies, including Apple, Microsoft, Google, Bank of America and FedEx. In his public talks and seminars, Jonathan is known for providing people with immediately useful information in a fun and entertaining manner.
In a difficult economy, firms and independent operators need a way to stand out. The best way to do this is to give outstanding service to your clients. In this experiential workshop, you’ll learn skills that lead to dramatic client satisfaction.
This workshop will enable you to:
Communicate more powerfully with clients and other attorneys by understanding human behavior
- How to judge if your communication is effective in motivating someone
- How to get someone to really hear you and how to really hear what someone else is “not saying.”
- How to communicate so that someone will happily do what you want
How to create trust and get people to like working with you – inside and outside the firm
- The 3 most important keys for getting someone to feel rapport with you
- Why rapport is so important, and how to use it to profit in your work
- How to quickly solve problems with people once you have their rapport
How to handle difficult coworkers and clients
- Why some people are difficult to deal with, and what you can do about it
- How you can turn a difficult employee or client into a powerful asset
- How to easily solve problems with people who are upset with you
Secret techniques that super-successful communicators use
How outstanding service can lead to more promotions and/or client development
- The art of getting more referrals and turning referrals into clients
- Why great service is better for your business in the long run
- How to know what’s most important to your client or boss—so you can focus on that