3 CPD UNITS in Professional Skills or Practice Management or Business Skills
Presenter; Jonathan Robinson M.A., M.F.T.
Communication Miracles at Work: How to Increase Co-operation and Decrease Conflict
Jonathan Robinson is a psychotherapist, best-selling author of 12 books, and a professional speaker from Northern California. He has reached over 100 million people around the world with his practical methods, and his work has been translated into 47 languages. Mr. Robinson has made numerous appearances on the Oprah show, as well as many other national TV talk shows, and articles about him have appeared in USA Today, Newsweek and The Los Angeles Times. He has spoken to dozens of Fortune 500 companies, including Apple, Microsoft, Google, Bank of America and FedEx. In his public talks and seminars, Jonathan is known for providing people with immediately useful information in a fun and entertaining manner.
Communication is the glue that connects people, but it doesn’t come easy for many of us. If you want to quickly and effectively handle problems with co-workers or clients, and you want people to do what you want without a lot of hassle, this seminar is for you. The bottom line will be better client and co-worker relationships, leading to increased enjoyment and productivity at work.
This workshop will enable you to:
- Create and maintain more business
- Learn the 3 key skills you need to empower others, create trust, and get people on "your side"
- Quickly solve problems with employees and co-workers, and reduce misunderstandings
- Motivate and effectively manage the people in your office so they'll do what you want them to do
- Handle difficult or “lazy” people in a way that quickly gets the results you desire
- Feel confident and at ease with clients, thereby leading to a more fulfilling time at work
1. Why people behave as they do, and how you can effectively motivate anyone to cooperate with you
- How to judge if your communication is effective in motivating someone
- How to get someone to really hear you
- How to communicate so that someone will happily do what you want
2. How to create trust and get people to like working with you
- The 3 most important keys for getting someone to feel rapport with you
- Why rapport is so important, and how to use it to profit in your work
- How to quickly solve problems with people once you have their rapport
3. How to handle difficult people
- Why some people are difficult to deal with, and what you can do about it
- How you can turn a difficult employee or customer into a powerful asset
- How to easily solve problems with people who are upset at you
4. Secret techniques that super-successful communicators use
- How Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton are similar, and how you can tap into their "magic abilities"
- The three most important keys all successful communicators use